This entry is a stub
Constructed in 1644 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1983, this water mill is the namesake of the town in which it’s located.
The mill served the surrounding communities for centuries grinding wheat, oats, and corn. It was later used to weave cloth and manufacture paper. Today, the museum hosts an annual quilt show and permanent exhibits.