This entry is a stub
This is considered the oldest garden in Prague and one of the oldest orchards in Europe. Once part of an orchard established in 1248, it was later enclosed by a monastery. It was opened to the public in 1954.
It houses numerous apple, pear, plum, and other fruit trees as well as bee hives and flower gardens. It also houses a flock of peacocks. There are also two surviving chapels in the park, one of which takes the form of a cave.