This entry is a stub
Located between Commerce and Morton Streets, sits a building that has been deemed by the city’s Landmark Preservation Committee as NYC’s narrowest. The house measures a little over 9 feet wide and 30 feet deep. The house was built in 1873 and has had several famous residents such as Cary Grant, Edna St. Vincent Millay, Margaret Mead, and William Steig. In 2015, the house sold for well over $3 million.